SOLOASSIST II with Voice Control: Intelligent Robotic Assistant System for Paediatric Minimally Invasive Surgery.
"With the goal of reducing the morbidity associated with open surgery, minimally invasive surgery in children is increasingly being performed as laparoscopic and robotic patients appear to be experiencing shorter hospital stays, decreased pain medication requirements, and the potential for improved cosmesis.”
Lee D.J, Kim P.H, Koh C.J. Current Trends in Pediatric
Minimally Invasive Urologic Surger
What can the SOLOASSIST II do for you?
- Improve visual image quality
- Provide a Shake & Tremor free Image
- Frees up both of the surgeons hands
- Under direct control of the Primary Surgeon
- Reduce fatigue
- Reduce risk of Surgical Strain
- Reduce unnecessary movement of the endoscope within the small Operative field of Paediatric Surgery.
- Compatible with most existing Endoscope and camera systems and other Perioperative equipment.
- Very Low on–going consumable cost
- Excellent teaching tool
Suitable for most Paediatric MIS where a trocar is used to enter the body cavity.
- Laparoscopic General Surgery
- Laparoscopic Urological Surgery
- Thorascopic Surgery or VATS
- Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgery